You pay a social security tax with every paycheck you earn.
If you become disabled and are suddenly unable to earn income, you have the right to make a claim.
If you need to secure your and your family’s financial future you may need legal help. We believe those unable to work have the right to collect social security benefits. Often a denial is based on the government having incomplete records or mistake. Attorney Brian Prucker has made social security one of the main focuses of his practice because accident victim’s are often rendered disabled or unemployed. If you are considering hiring an attorney for an accident case, ask she or he if they practice social security or unemployment law.
FAST FACTS ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY LAW.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re looking for a social security lawyer in CT:
- Social Security Disability, or SSD, is a financial benefit administered by the federal government to those who are disabled and have accumulated the necessary work credits;
- Work credits are based on the total dollar amount of your earnings over your working years;
- You may be eligible for SSD benefits if you have accumulated enough work credits and have suffered an impairment that will last longer than one year;
- SSD benefits may also be available to family members affected by the disabled person’s impairment;
- Supplemental Security Income, or SSI, is a financial supplement collected from the government, but—as it generally has nothing to do with work history—is based on need and disability;
- Brian Prucker has over 30 years of experience in social security claims and appeals;
- Our around-the-clock web site availability makes it easy to get in touch.
- Our no-fee guarantee means you won’t be charged for our services or costs unless we win your SSI/SSD claim or appeal.
Not sure whether you should initiate a claim for SSI? Not sure if you should appeal your rejection for SSD benefits? Just call. Consultations are free, so you’ve got nothing to lose. We’ll help you figure it out.
HOW OUR CONNECTICUT SOCIAL SECURITY ATTORNEY CAN HELP.
We know you’ve got a family to provide for.
That’s why–when the Social Security Administration’s strict guidelines prevents a hardworking citizen from receiving financial help– you should contact us for a free no obligation consultation.
We will work as hard as we can to make things right if we believe you should have been eligible under the guidelines. To make sure you can keep on providing for you and your family. To get you the benefits you deserve.
If you’ve been rejected for SSD benefits, let Brian Prucker and his team file your appeal. Or, if you’re wondering whether or not you’re eligible for SSI benefits, let us figure it out and make your case. So you can get back to focusing on what counts: your health and your family.
It’s a simple process, start to finish. Because we believe in protecting your rights without complicated legal jargon or lengthy unnecessary paperwork. There are no up-front fees or out-of-pocket costs.
Are you ready to get the help you deserve? Give us a call. The call and consultation are free.